Before preparing Holi for the first time in a pre-prepared preparation or those who have been worn, wear those clothes in the air, sunshine, water, easily put them on the identifiable place and if you get patchwork, it will be better because Holi. In patchwork, strings or very dirty clothes are more suitable.
Since Holi is of importance of colors, so do not forget the cheap (never after the skin skew) cheaply cheap, the black and dense green color, such as retaining the splendor of Holi, so that the first meeting is done on the buyers Do not use mud water and dust. By the way white, bitumen substances are more suitable.
Colors and Happiness have the opportunity to play with their skin and balloon. Believe us, gone the time when you used to wear those worn out clothes on holi and instead now wear Holi t shirts. If you want to play the game, you can send it to the right place.
Holi Skin Care Tips
- Give your preference to the Dry holi or use organic colors only.
- Use oil properly on your all over body to prevent your body.
- The synthetic color and chemical color of the house can been changed to the eco-friendly color.
- Using an Aloe vera or milk based soap would be a good option for your skin.
- After being contact in colors do not be in Sunlight or water for a long time.
- Take a bath as soon as possible.
- Try not to be in touch with darkest colors, wear full sleeves customized Holi T shirts. Lead oxide is present in Black color, Mercury sulfide in Red, Aluminum bromide in Silver and Copper sulfate in Green. Instead use homemade or organic colors for Holi.
- Use coconut oil for removal of the color.
- You could use Vaseline on your skin also.
- You can cover you hairs with a scarf or cap.
- Use oil on your hairs properly to avoid future issues.
- You could use Lemon, Oil and Curd to remove the excess of colors gently. Then use a mild shampoo and a good conditioner.
- Tie up or braiding your hairs is a good option.
Respect the natural resources as they are of a limited amount only. Do respect all kinds of creatures.